CONSTRUCTION BIDDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMALL LOCAL CONTRACTORS
- There are 40+ buildings in the pipeline.
- Project budgets will range from $50,000-$300,000+.
- Façade projects are available on Jefferson, Fillmore, Bailey and Broadway.
- Other project work is available in buildings throughout East Buffalo.
- Minimum of 3 bids accepted/project.
- Contractors have the opportunity to bid on several projects.
- Contractors must meet these requirements.
For more details on contractor opportunities, view a presentation from Empire State Development and/or Erie County. See the full listing of specific opportunities below or use the search engine to find projects that fit your company’s specific interest.
|Project Name||2981 Bailey Ave - City Fashion - Exterior Alterations|
|Type of Project||Exterior facade alterations|
|Project Spec Sheets|
|Sponsoring Organization||Heart of the City Neighborhoods, Inc.|
|Sponsoring Organization Address||135 Delaware Ave., Suite 503|
Buffalo, NY 14202
|Project Point of Contact Name(s)||Stephanie Simeon|
|Point of Contact Phone Number||716-882-7661|
Bids are due Friday, October 20, 2023 at 3:00pm, to be emailed to Stephanie Simeon at email@example.com.
A pre-bid walkthrough is scheduled for Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 10:00am at the project site.
Questions must be received by 4:00pm on Tuesday, October 17. Contract-related questions should be sent to Stephanie Simeon at firstname.lastname@example.org whereas construction-related questions should be sent to LaLuce Mitchell, Project Architect, at email@example.com .
Minority and women-owned business enterprises and businesses based in the Kensington-Bailey project area and on the East Side of the City of Buffalo are especially encouraged to provide bids.